Tuesday, March 9, 2010

break-up?

fuck.
i've been thinking about breaking up with my wonderful boyfriend, Damian.
i love him so much. he has been the best partner that i've ever been with.
i can't imagine my life without him.
he makes me feel like i'm the most important person in the entire world.
i don't know if i'm overreacting..
can i break up with him?
am i doing it for the right reasons?
will there ever be a chance that we'll be together in the future?
if we both change, will we still love each other? will we still be IN LOVE with each other?
am i sure that i want to be in love with him now or in the future?

we've been together for 1 year and 3 months. yes, it is a serious relationship. no, it's not just a blip in my life. this is the one year where i have had the most fun in my life. ever.
have to go now.. maybe i'll continue this quest later but goddamn i want things to be black and white.


No comments: